Online Makeup Class with Dressyourfacelive.com


Hey everyone, hope you're all well. It feels like forever I've not done a post. This is one of the reasons why.

Let me begin by telling you that all of this was brilliantly accidental. It started with a simple google image search 'LA girl pro conceal contour'... I was curious what shade I should order and if the all famous shade 'Toast' was really right for me. There came an image of a flawless face of make up done by Dressyourface/Tamanna Roashan. I had seen her name crop up a few times but never payed any attention, then when I went on the image link that lead me to her instagram, I saw she was about to a live make up class with the beautiful Huda Kattan the very next day at 3am UK time (she was in Dubai).

In the hurt and pain of having missed Beauty Con as well as Mario Dedivanovic's London masterclass and then seeing that Soniaxfyza doesn't seem to be doing one any time soon either, I decided to check this new online thing out that I've been seeing around so much.

When I joined the special offer for the trial, it was only $5, how could I miss this?! Then once my payment and membership was done, another offer came up for a 48hour all access pass for only $0.99 ! I added that and omg how do I explain that you will be getting your money's worth paying full price on everything on that site which is what I intend to do in the near future.

How it works
Join by clicking which package you want, the trial or the monthly, then make your membership and payment. The live class countdown is always up on the site. When the class starts you go to the live class page and watch the session with a pen and notepad in hand. Once the class is over or even throughout, head over to instagram and leave your questions which will be answered in the same live session. Then, when you next get time and watch the repeat is when it is advised to practise along with the video. 

Whatever option you pick, you can go onto the My Account page and also check how many days or hours of your subscription you have left which is really handy for anyone wishing to cancel before the next payment automatically goes through.

As you can see above I've been accessing my account through my phone and have watched every class on there besides from when I tuned in live for the Huda Kattan special. Everything ran very smoothly for me. The site lets you know how to check your wifi speed on the device you'll use so you know you're okay to watch live without any problems.

There were just so many plus points on this whole online experience that nothing else is actually worth any worry.

Pros
♥ In depth professional techniques THAT WORK!
♥ Don't have to travel
♥ Good range of skin types and face features are covered
♥ Lots of classes for a fraction of the cost you'd pay for an Event type of Master class
♥ Tamanna is a great teacher
♥ You can watch over the classes so they really sink in enabling you to practise well
♥ Convenience of watching at a time to suit you
♥ When replaying, pause/play/rewind for anything you missed

Cons;
♥ For someone like me who doesn't have instagram, I can't take part in the live Q&A
♥ No Goody bags - but who cares when you're really not paying a lot to begin with, add on a subscription to a monthly beauty box and you're sorted but still saving so much money that you can spend on even more make up

Some people go to the event classes to also be able to meet the famous make up artists in person which any make up lover would love really (although I'm shy I know I would!) however besides from the MUA themselves, I personally don't like the idea of leaving the comfort of my own home to travel two hours or so to a major city and back with only having learnt a limited amount in the money I could have taken a lot further online with repeat access - perfect for a forgetful person like me.

If you're interested in learning online, here are a few places where you can do so with some of the best artists in the make up industry:






Dressyourface #YAZZZ

Woah... I never thought this post would get this long but never mind, all in the love of make up! I hope you enjoyed it, please feel free to ask me about anything I may have missed out.

M.A x


2 comments:

  1. wholesale cosmetics Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering where my make up kit is!?!?

    ReplyDelete