Favourite Cleaning Products

Favourite Cleaning Products


1.PINK POLKA DOTS! And long lasting! They were just too cute not to have and to my advantage do a lovely job when wiping over surfaces as well as the doors and handles. £1 at wilkos.
2. Particularly favourite sponges because they're bigger than the usual size therefore cover more surface area on dishes and are good for getting right to the bottom of highball glasses rather than pulling out a dish brush. £1 for 10 at wilkos.

3. I love using these with the Astonish cookware cleaner because they're not so harsh on the glass of our electric cooker so i'm not left with scratches when I'm trying to scrub off that overflown milk burn. £0.90 for 3 pack at wilkos.

4. A must have for every kitchen, I like these kind of bristles best although I also keep a softer dish brush for more gentle scrubbing. £2.50 at wilkos.

5 & 6. Both very similar in terms of quality and really good for a quick wipe over with the polka dot cleaning cloth. 5 is only £0.75 at Asda and 6 is £3.00 from asda but often goes on sale for a pound.

7. So this is £2 at waitrose but is often on offer at other places like asda for a pound. The foaming of it is good for leaving to sit on something like a blob of dried jam whilst I take care of other things. It's a brilliant all over cleaner, I like using it on my cupboard and fridge doors.

8. I read the packaging stating "An addictive fragrance of orchid, balanced with hints of violet and lingering musks" and though yeah, whatever.. but I was overconfident with this one because I definitely am addicted to this stuff. It smells amaaazing and does a really good job cleaning table/counter tops as well as metal things such as the loo roll holder or the towel radiator.

9. I cannot stress how much this has changed my cleaning life! I use it on almost everything, from starbucks plastic cup coffee stains to grease covered pots or baking trays. This is my go to for anything giving me a hard time. I use the silver scourers with this shown for the glass on the cooker or the steel scourers for tougher things like grease build up on pots and pans. I actually can't be without this for kitchen cleaning. Best of all it's only £1 at poundland! It lasts a very long time too. Also I never use this alone, I always add a few drops of washing up liquid to whatever type of sponge or scourer I'm using it with.

2 comments:

  1. Our Mr Oven Cleaner cleaning products are all 100% safe with no nasty fumes or unpleasant chemicals. The process involves stripping down the appliance by removing all shelves, interior 'self-cleaning' panels and fan guard (behind which an amazing amount of gunge lurks!) These parts then go into a custom-made, van-based heated system where the grease and burnt-on food deposits are dissolved away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Joseph, I've had a look at the before and afters, I'm pretty impressed if i'm honest. I'll be sure to keep Mr Oven Cleaner in mind if ever i'm in need of the services after I move houses.

    ReplyDelete