Favourite High Street Perfume


I'm all about affordable, quality products and ZARA definitely tick all boxes when it comes to perfumes. Though their clothing is well above my budget, their perfumes are totally worth paying full price.

I love them because:

♥ They're affordable

♥ They're good Quality

♥ The scents never let me down
♥ The sets are nice for gifting

♥ The singles go nicely in gift bags

♥ Often go on sale

♥ Some are known to be dupe scents

♥ Widely available

♥ Nice packaging and bottles.


The Black Rose twin set cost a mere £7.99 for two 50ml bottles on sale and the other set cost around £13 (can't remember exactly) for two 100ml bottles at full price so the pricing is really very reasonable. I often stock up when they're on sale as back up perfumes in case I, or anyone in my family runs out or to keep as last minute gifts - we've all experienced the no time, no idea what to gift dilemma, this may just save the day for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment