£4 Makeup Brush Set for Starters!


Yes, Really... 12 Quality brushes for a mere £4! Do not underestimate Ebay again.. these brushes are VERY similar to the Sigma Mr. Bunny set that's been discontinued. It literally contains everything you'd need if you're starting out with makeup so it's ideal for teens and students. None of the brushes shed any hair when being washed and feel just as soft as my original Real Techniques Core Collection set. Once upon a time I actually used to think "meh.. I don't need all these different kinds of brushes for good makeup application" but I was very very wrong. You do need good brushes and this set is perfect... trust me.
I would even recommend these for travel, because if you're like me, you only take with you on your journeys the things you wouldn't be heartbroken over losing or being damaged in your luggage so instead of taking my Morphe or RT brushes, I can grab these and go.

The set contains the following brushes:
-Flat foundation brush
-Stippling brush
-Large powder brush
-Angled blush brush
-Angled eye brush
-Concealer brush
-Flat fluffy shadow brush
-Round fluffy shadow brush
-Eye shader brush
-Lip brush
-Liner brush
-Angled liner/brow brush


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


2 comments:

  1. Hello Your blog is very Informative, I like it so such, thanks for sharing the such information........
    Professional Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! Thank you, I'm really glad you like it :) x

      Delete