MUST HAVE Lipsticks for Brown girls



HI GUYSS... excuse the poor image quality as this is a rush one, I didn't mean to abandon the blog this way but this year has been a roller coaster indeed... more on that another time maybe.

Anyway, I just had to share these two drugstore gems with you all. At a mere £1 each they're currently on a 3 for 2 offer so I bought a back up of my all time fave, Fawn Fancy. Here's the link to them both Fawn Fancy and Shade 11. Just in case you're not aware, Superdrugs do free P&P with absolutely no minimum spend for their beauty card holders so go ahead and take advantage.

As for formula, I can't compare with high end lipsticks as I've only ever ventured there for liquid formulas but I will say that these tend to last long if I do the Wayne Goss tip of placing a tissue paper over my lips after application, and then dabbing some translucent powder over the top. It gives a gorgeous airbrushed look to it.. no longer exaggerating lip lines and creases and keeps it in place practically all day with minumum touch up required. The white tube (Fawn Fancy) is a true matte formula and the black tube (Shade 11) is not.. so it's not overly glossy but it's not quite matte so not as long wearing either.

Anyways, enjoy! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment